instrument classes usually meet in small groups (4-6 people) for an hour each
week, for 12 classes.
depends on the individual teacher. Some use written music and some use learning by ear.
Students must supply their own instruments. You can get in touch with the
teachers for more information or for advice on obtaining an
Registration evening: Thursday January 26, 2017, 7 to 9pm, in the Student Lounge at Marianopolis College
First class: Thursday February 2, 2017, at Marianopolis College
subject to change depending on enrolment
for 12 classes
|Button accordion - C#/D (via Internet)||Steve Jones||TBD||115$|
|Ensemble Interpretation, Airs and Melodies|
- all instruments (no novice players please)
|Guitar Accompaniment - beginner / intermediate||Gord Fisch||19:00||160$|
|Irish Flute - intermediate ||Philippe Murphy||21:00||160$|
|Set and Ceili Dancing - all levels||Patricia Townsend||20:00||115$|
|Siamsa Singers Choir - all levels||Émilie Martin||20:00||115$|
|Tunes for String Instruments - all levels||Gord Fisch||20:00||160$|
Multi-class discount for individuals and families:
- a $20 discount is given on each additional class at 160$ taken during a semester.
- a $10 discount is given on each additional class at 115$ taken during a semester.
|Where are classes held?|
Registration Nigths and Classes are held atMarianopolis College
4873 Westmount Ave
Westmount QC H3Y 1X9
Parking is available on site for students.Please
do not call Marianopolis for questions and information.
|Policies and Cancellation|
- All classes are subject to minimum enrollment requirements.
- You are welcome to try out the first class free of charge to determine if you wish to register.
- Should you decide to cancel your registration, a written statement must be sent to the administrators by email at email@example.com.
A full refund is only offered before the start of classes.
After classes start, we will refund the remaining classes upon reception of the cancellation email.